Findlay High School
The Findlay High School Alumni Association has announced upcoming reunions for high school classes reaching year milestones, including:
• Class of 1943 — date and location has not been decided. Contact Georgia McStraw at email@example.com.
• Class of 1948 — June 20, mixer; June 21, Findlay Country Club; June 22, brunch. Contact Jerry Quinlain at 419-422-0192 or 419-348-2259.
• Class of 1953 — Aug. 22, gathering at the Pits; Aug. 23, Findlay Country Club. Contact Barbara (Duffield) Sheehan at 419-422-9592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class of 1958 — 50 years, Sept. 5, kick off party; Sept. 6, tour of old high school/Wilson’s/Dietsch’s, Findlay Country Club, 6 p.m. Contact Bev (Cramer) Rarey at 419-422-4411, 419-348-3908 or email@example.com; or Judy (Varner) Rocciano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class of 1963 — 45 years, Aug. 1, mixer at the Findlay Inn; Aug. 22, brunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Findlay Country Club; Aug. 3, golf benefit at Sycamore Springs. Contact Barry Niswander at 419-423-1429 or email@example.com; Pam Hardy at 419-424-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or Dianne Jacobson at email@example.com.
• Class of 1968 — no reunion planned.
• Class of 1973 — June 13, golf at the Findlay Country Club/Rally in the Alley; June 14, Findlay Country Club; June 15, family and friends gathering. Contact Linda (Kellogg) Morgan at 419-423-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class of 1978 — Aug. 8, Todd Garlock’s/golf; Aug. 9, Findlay Inn. Contact Barb Logsdon at 419-423-1004, 419-421-3340 or email@example.com.
• Class of 1983 — Aug. 1-2, no further details. Contact Tamera Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class of 1988 — Aug. 1, annual riboff in downtown Findlay; Aug. 2, Waldo Pepper’s, 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Contact Julie (Minch) Logsdon at 419-425-2116, 419-348-5971 or email@example.com.
• Class of 1993 — no information has been received. Contact the alumni office at 419-420-7007.
• Class of 1998 — no information has been received. Contact the alumni office.
• Class of 2003 — no information has been received. Contact the alumni office.
Findlay High School Class of 1983
The Findlay High School Class of 1983 is seeking current addresses for its class members in preparation for its 25-year reunion.
Details of the reunion, which will be held this summer, are being finalized.
Classmates are asked to forward their name, address and contact information to FindlayHS1983@yahoo.com, or call 419-423-8327, ext. 101, and record the information.
Findlay High School Class of 1988
Findlay High School’s Class of 1988 will hold its 10-year reunion Aug. 1 and 2.
On Aug. 1, classmates will meet downtown at the Arts Partnership’s annual Rib-Off. A sign near the library will direct classmates to their meeting place.
On Aug. 2, a gathering for classmates, spouses and partners will be held at Waldo Pepper’s from 7 p.m.-midnight. Cost is $25 per person. Dress is casual.
Invitations will be mailed at the end of May. Reservations are required by July 7.
Anyone who doesn’t receive an invitation or who knows the whereabouts of one of the missing classmates listed below is asked to call Julie Minch-Longsdon at (419) 348-5927.
More information about the reunion is available at http://fhsclassof88.home.comcast.net.
Classmates not yet located include:
Jennifer Antrim, Johnna Arnett, Lori August, Kristie Beagle, Peachue Bell, Curtis Bennett, Brian Blanton, Hali Bowling, Marcia Brandeberry, Chris Brazie, Cherie Brazie, Mark Brown, Angela R. Browne, Breck Bush, Scott Campbell, Elizabeth Chamberlain, Kimberli Clesas, Bob Courtney, James Coward, Kyle Craig, Jon Craine, Michelle Cramer, Tim Criteser, Theresa Davis, Jennifer Decker, Frances L. Decker, Corinna Deuel, Shawn Dickerson, Derick D. Doe, Bronwen Dunn, Ann England, Tammy England, Timothy M. Fisher, Harry Flugga, Kimberly S. Foltz, Barbara Forster, Ken Francis, Jennifer Frantz, Erik Fredette, Kimberlee Frost, Loretta S. Galloway, Cathy Gerling, Sherrie M. Gill, Becky Gilliland, Tony Gonzalez, Jeanine Gray, Betty Grogg, Jeffrey Harmon, Angela Hazlett, Rhonda Hickerson, Heath Hill, Jill Hites, Don Hoops, Angela Houck, Lisa Hutchinson, Juanita Ibarra, Heather Joseph, Matthew Kaple, Loreen Kay, Andrew Kim, James Kinsler, Brian Klinger, Greg Kramer, Jeffrey Kurtz, Lisa LeClair, Larry Lindeman, Tony Lohman, Angela M. Lonsway, Sally Maag, Nicole Mackres, Sabrina Mandell, Lisa Matcha, Kim Matheny, Ann Mattingly, Veronica Mendoza, Dennis D. Miller, Michael James Miranda, Mike Molzhon, Melissa Montgomery, David Montgomery, Christopher Montz, Michelle Moss, Brian Myers, Daniel Newcomer, John Nielsen, Mark Nielsen, Mike Noel, Laura Oman, Barb Pahl, Kyle E. Parke, Scott Peavler, Marc Perry, Michael Phillips, Susan Pilcher, Kristina L. Preston, Corinna Puentas, Sean Reardon, Eric Riker, Michael Riley, Dianne Romero, Vickie Sadler, Candie Sadler, Sandra Sanchez, Trisha, Schubert, Noel Schuck, Tina M. Sharp, Teresa Shaw, Sandra M. Shaw, Michael Smith, Elisabeth Smith, Denisa Smith, Beth Soloman, Fred Soloman, Cheryl Spencer, Gale Springer, Marty Steinman, Jenna Sterling, Debbie Taylor, Scott Thomas, Robert Thompson, Conett Vandeneynde, Brian Vaughan, Andrew Vazquez, Sherry Vining, Erik Wagner, Georgy Walker, David Walker, Chris Warner, Keri Webb, Matthew Weist, Amy Wilson, Jane Winegate, Tonya Marie Wingate, Alisha Young, Shannon Zechman, Zarata Zehender, Bobby Zent, James Zook.
Fostoria High School Class of 1968
FOSTORIA —The Fostoria High School Class of 1968 will host its 40-year reunion July 25 and 26.
Classmates are invited to attend gatherings July 25 at the home of Don Hanson and July 26 at the R Place, the former Pit Lounge location on South Main Street in Fostoria.
For more information, contact Bill Rothgeb at 419-619-2733 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or Ellen (Beers) Gatrell at 419-435- 1781 or Gmasattic@wcnet.org.
Information on all Fostoria High School and St. Wendelin High School classes is available at the Fostoria.org Web site. Classmates may enter their personal information on the Web site.
Reunion organizers are still trying to locate the following classmates. Anyone who can provide information on the classmates is asked to contact Rothgeb or Gatrell.
Missing classmates are:
Linda Brookman, John Hagenbuch, Tom Joseph, Connie Landers, Linda (Lewis) Heirline, Linda (Luman) Carrell, Kathy (Marshall) Steele, David C. Myers, Sandra (Oswald) Pauline, David Poland, Donnell Settles, David H. Stewart and Bill R. Thomas.
Cory-Rawson Class of 1988
Members of Cory-Rawson High School’s Class of 1988 are asked to send an e-mail to Catherine Fitzgibbon at email@example.com so that they may receive information on the upcoming 20th class reunion.
Columbus Grove Class of 1978
The Columbus Grove High School Class of 1978 will hold its 30-year class reunion at 6:30 p.m. June 7.
The reunion will be held in conjunction with the Columbus Grove alumni dinner and dance at the American Legion Hall, 412 Plum St., Columbus Grove.
Tickets for the event are available at several downtown merchants or by contacting Melissa Watt, CGHS Alumni Association Treasurer, P.O. Box 43, Columbus Grove, OH 45830.
Advance reservations are recommended as seating is limited.
Elmwood Class of 1963
The Elmwood Class of 1963 will celebrate its 45-year reunion June 21 at the Findlay Inn and Conference Center.
Reservation forms and questionnaires have been sent. Classmates who did not receive them are asked to contact Lynn Dorman at 419-422-0375 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Elmwood High School at 419-655-2583.
Addresses are still needed for the classmates listed below. Anyone who has information is asked to call Dorman or the school.
Missing classmates include: James H. Carpenter, Mary L. (Clifton) Hitchcock, Dwight T. Martin, Phyllis A. (Nungester) Kerrr, Jane A. (Sams) Willett, Linda L. (Schooner) Keith, Stephen M. Thompson, Roland J. Schwyn and David E. Williams.